Vice President & Director of Education
June Hunter is a Technical Enablement Specialist for legal software company, DISCO, where she works daily to train individuals on legal technology. Prior to joining DISCO, June worked as a paralegal/IT services provider/eDiscovery Specialist at CGS3, LLP ‐ a boutique real estate firm in San Diego. She is equipped with a powerful combination of IT systems expertise and legal experience and has a unique capability for recognizing and resolving the complex technology issues encountered in a law firm environment.
June also teaches Computers for Legal Professionals in the ABA‐approved Paralegal Studies program at UC San Diego where she has combined her love of legal technology with practical hands-on experience. June continues sharing her passion for legal technology by providing monthly training through Legal Professionals Inc.
A graduate of the ABA‐approved Paralegal Studies program at UC San Diego, June has worked in the legal field for 30+ years in roles such as legal secretary, paralegal, litigation support, and computer software trainer. Her industry experience and talent have made her a go‐to provider of clear, hands‐on training for other legal professionals on how to effectively use legal software.
Community & Professional Involvement
- Adjunct Teacher, UCSD Extension ABA-Approved Paralegal Program
- DISCO Search & Review Certified
- DISCO Review Management Certified
- SDPA Paralegal of the Year 2019
- CAPA Paralegal of the Year Runner up 2019
- Association of Legal Technologists, Member
- American Association for Paralegal Education, Member
- San Diego Paralegal Association, Board Member (2018 – 2021)
- San Diego Paralegal Association, Paralegal Mentor
- Women in eDiscovery, San Diego Chapter
- San Diego ESI Forum